COVID-19 : OUR COMMITMENTS
Hôtel Square Louvois | Paris
In order to allow you to continue living the hotel Square louvois experience and to book a room without concern, new measures have been implemented in our establishment.
You will find below the special booking conditions in case of new Government restrictions as well as the sanitary measures we apply.
As part of the period of health emergency related to Covid 19, we are dedicated to make your stay enjoyable and ensure your health safety. You will find our action plan below.
In all area, please respect the obligation of wearing a mask.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the hotel and thermometers are available at reception upon request.
All of our staff take special care in the cleaning and disinfection of all points of contact.
The traffic direction is shown, please respect it.
Breakfast will be served in a box delivered to your room.
From December 15, 2020 (end of the french lockdown), privatization of the swimming pool will be possible by 30-minute time slots per day. (Subject to any changes in the government recommendations).
A plexiglas is placed at the front desk.
Prioritise contact with reception.
Prioritise credit card payments at each point of sales. We disinfect the terminal before each use.
We encourage you to use the bahroom in your room. The toilets in the lobby will be opened on request at reception.
Printed information, consumables and accessorie have been removed from your room: room directory, coffee, pen, mini-bar content etc. Amenities, coffee, tea and refreshing drinks are at your disposal upon request at reception.
Our staff has received specific training and equipment to protect themselves and yourself. If one of our employees has symptoms, he does not come to work. All working processes have been rethought as part of the battle against the spread of the virus. We prioritise autonomus work to limit the risk of contagion.
Symptoms appear during the course of your trip or during your hotel stay?
Please immediately inform the hotel, contact your gp and respect self isolation in your room while waiting for a test result. In case of severe symptoms call 15 or ask for help by dialing 9.
Special terms and conditions for modifying or cancelling a reservation
For any changes or cancellations in one of the following cases, the terms and conditions set out below will take precedence over our general terms of sale.
- Closure of the borders of the country of departure of customer coming from abroad, during the period when the trip was to take place.
- A ban on travel to France for the customer’s country, issued by either the French Government or the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip was to take place.
- A limitation on travel enacted by the French Government, leading to the inability to reach the hotel during the period when the trip was to take place.
- A national or local shelter in place order (covering the location of the hotel or of the customer), enacted by the French Government, or by the relevant State Government during the period when the trip was to take place.
- A quarantine imposed by the French Government or by the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip was to take place.
Should any of these scenarios occur, the hotel Square Louvois undertakes to give its customers the choice between either:
- A full carry-over of the amount paid, in the form of a voucher which will be valid for 18 months from its issue date. If the voucher has not been used by the end of the 18 months, a full refund may be requested in writing from: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A refund of the amount paid, within a maximum of 60 days.
For any other reasons for a change or cancellation of a reservation, the terms of sale at the time of booking will remain unchanged.
SEE YOU SOON!
We look forward to welcoming you at hotel Square Louvois!